PROJECT: Knockout Renovation Storefront Temporary Display
Knockout Renovation has been creating exceptional living spaces for busy New Yorkers who want a more functional and beautiful place to live for over 20 years. They contacted us for a wishlist of collateral design–printed material used to provide information about a business and give it an image. This was the first project: temporary signage that would display key marketing points pre-opening and create visual interest for pedestrians on this busy midtown street.
The signs look fantastic! Thanks for the great work! I look forward to working with you and seeing your next creations! – Keith Steier, Owner
- Design a bold and effective visual design that would also be affordable to produce since it would be only a temporary signage solution during the showroom buildout period.
- A bold black and white look with highlights of the “Knockout Red” created a successful high-contrast look while also being more affordable to reproduce.
- Carefully selected customer supplied photos created a beautiful, eye-catching presentation.
- Different large format paper stocks were carefully selected to create the most economical solution.
- Project management with the printer and installer.