PROJECT: Dual Language Report Design
The Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases (Global Network), an advocacy and resource mobilization initiative and major program of the Sabin Vaccine Institute, sought a printed 40 page report for their fundraising efforts which would also be distributed electronically to major policy makers.
- Design an elegant yet vibrant report that appealed to both politicians and funders, as well as other partnering NGO’s to inform about the fight against infectious tropical diseases.
- Bamboo elements complemented the recycled heavyweight matte paper stock.
- Carefully selected stock photography combined with customer supplied photos created a beautiful, eye-catching presentation.
- Colorful color palette chosen appropriate to Latin American theme
- Redesign of tables and map to suit the overall design
- Digital printing solution implemented for environmental and financial benefit.
- Project timeline was created and distributed electronically to client and deadlines were all met on time without exception.